Ensuring Contact Lens Compliance
Whether contact lenses are worn for treatment, convenience or appearance, it is vitally important to emphasise the correct method of care, wear and handling. As eye care practitioners, it is vital our communication style is adapted to relay this information, to help reduce potential sight threatening infections. This article will discuss common mistakes, potential complications and communication methods to improve lens care compliance.
This article will cover:
• Common non-compliance factors
• Consequences of non-compliance
• Effective communication methods during fitting and aftercare appointments
• Tools to help give the correct handling and cleaning advice
• Importance of training of the support team
CPD Points: 1
Visionstryt credits: 1
Expiry Date: 31/12/2023
Getting Started with Myopia Control
This lecture is ideal for anyone considering myopia control.
Cataract and the NICE Guidelines
In October 2017, The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence published new guidance on the management of cataracts in adults.